Taking into cognizance the demand for coding skills skyrocketing , not just for developer, and programming playing a bigger role in every career path, which also add right technical skills to ones resume in order to pursue a more fulfilling career after school, Christhill Schools working in line with the Lagos state government requirements (Code Lagos project), has in place a coding class.
In this class, we teach our students how to write code and creatively solve problems. In this class, our students learn the following skills:
1. They learn the fundamentals of design, front-end development, crafting user experiences using HTML/CSS
3. Learn the tactics of android all development and mastering Android studio
4. Leverage the power of Python programming languages
5. Learn the tactics of website/ blog creation
6. Learn YouTube video making and uploading tactics
7. Build iOS applications for iPhone and iPad mobile devices. Learn the basics of iOS development and bringing app ideas to life.